- Community Images
A vest is best.
- The vest design and fit is naturally stable, eliminating bounce and pressure points, for optimal security, efficiency, and comfort
- Two front bottle holders plus reservoir accommodation in back provides plenty of hydration during those epic races, ultramarathons, or just a long, scenic run
- Cuben fiber boasts the highest strength-weight ratio of any fabric in the world, for durable toughness without the hindering burden
- Power mesh holds contents while eliminating fatiguing bounce
- Fluid quantity is visible, so you can easily gauge use and plan accordingly; bottles easily accessible in front
- Roomy yet low-profile main compartment can fit extra layer(s) or snacks; two zippered pockets and a back pouch accommodate more hydration or gear
- Two BPA-free 20oz water bottles included; 70oz reservoir not included
- Bungee secures extra frequent-access gear or clothing
Share your thoughts
This is last year's model. 2.0 is already...
This is last year's model. 2.0 is already out. Will you be carrying it?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Still loving it! I've been wearing it for runs over 4 miles for the past 6 months and it is still incredible. Way to go UD! Way to go...
50 mile Ultra finish Photo. Comfy Comfy!
This was taken at the finish of a 50 mile ultramarathon. I wore this the entire time. Great for gels and water bottles. Kept my shirt safe and sound. Only problem was some light chaffing around the bottom sternum strap. But otherwise Flawless!
14 miler, vest is great!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
When UD says they've thought of everything...they have.
This vest is remarkable. The materials are tough! The fit is fantastic. The straps are easy to adjust on the run, the pockets are easily accessible (lets face it, this is the reason for a race vest).
Some highlights: The materials stretch to fit any body type. The Cuben Fiber is so thin, but super tough (Looks for it in shells soon). The stretch material in the back of the pack shrinks along with a bladder, should you care to carry one, and doesn't let a single thing jingle or jangle. The pockets under the arms are wonderfully placed, easy to grab a phone on the run. The Gel pack pockets are in great positions.
I can't say enough about this vest. It comes with 2 ultra hightech nipple bottles that won't spill a drop. I must say, when I opened it, I had some serious reservations due to the tiny size, but man is this thing perfect. Totally worth the investment.
Do yourself a favor and buy one.