Select your style & size:Select options
Go the distance.
With over 65,000 feet of total elevation change, the Hardrock 100 ultramarathon traverses some of the steepest, most treacherous trails across Colorado's San Juan Mountains. Paying tribute to this legendary off-road race, the Ultimate Direction Hardrocker Limited Edition Hydration Vest helps you stay refreshed as you're scrambling up talus fields, sprinting across alpine meadows, and placing intricate footwork down rocky descents. Accommodating a 2-liter reservoir alongside dual 20-ounce water bottles (reservoir and bottles not included), the Hardrocker Hydration Vest offers ample storage for running long distances where water refills are limited or non-existent.
This well-bolstered hydration vest features breathable mesh along the back panel and shoulder straps for increased ventilation when you're working up a sweat on the trail. Dual sternum straps keep the pack from bouncing incessantly as you're moving swiftly. An included whistle gives you extra peace of mind, should you encounter an emergency situation or injury on the trail. Multiple pockets for energy gels, nutrition, and running accessories lend extra functionality to this hydration vest. Additionally, two trekking pole attachments along the frontside come in handy on seriously rugged terrain.
- Low-bulk hydration vest for trail running and peak bagging
- MonoRip Mesh resists moisture build-up and prevents bouncing
- Accommodates 2-liter hydration reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Dual 20-ounce bottle holsters along front for quick retrieval
- Trekking pole attachments for conquering rugged terrain
- Whistle for emergency scenarios on the trail
- Item #ULD001V