- Detail Images
When the snow flies, so do you.
You awake to find a glistening blanket of new snow, and the flakes keep falling. It takes a quick second to strap into your Tubbs Women’s Xplore Snowshoe with its QuickPull binding; before you know it you're laying fresh tracks and gaining altitude with less effort and strain thanks to the Xplore's upturned tail and snow-shedding toe cord. With all that energy, you might shirk your snow-shoveling duties and extend the adventure.
- Women's-specific version is lighter, tapered, and scaled for women's sizes 5-11
- Fit-Step aluminum frame features an upturned tail for reduced muscular-skeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints
- Rotating Toe Cord enables the tail to drop and sheds snow to lessen cardio-respiratory strain
- QuickPull binding cinches easily with the forefoot strap and unlocks with the push of a buckle; a pivoting toe-stop allows speedy adjustment
- Control Wings on either side prevents side-to-side heel movement for energy efficiency
- Recreational crampon boasts a carbon and steel toe and a heel with front and rear braking teeth for killer grip on packed snow
- SoftTec decking is durable, lightweight for optimal float, smooth, and soft
Share your thoughts
Good for mellow strolls.
My wife uses these for mellow hikes on the Wasatch Front. They seem to work great for that type of use for a beginner. They are a great option for someone looking to get into snowshoeing but doesn't want to break the bank.
Works for trail walking
These snowshoes work fine for flat, easy trail walking but they are NOT for rugged back country hiking. I am returning them for a tougher version with lateral stability and much larger crampons.