- Detail Images
The Tubbs Wilderness Series Snowshoes—like water wings for powder hounds.
- Tubbs' Fit-Step frame technology results in a 10% reduction in impact to your body over other snowshoe frames, meaning less fatigue
- The 180 Pro binding fits snugly around the front of your foot and heel for a secure stride
- Compact carbon steel teeth on the ball of your feet grip ice and hard snow
- Heel crampons help when you descend or traverse on sloped terrain
- Lightweight, 6000-series aluminum frame swings separately from the binding to release snow build up with every step
- The Wilderness' SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation with a smooth, soft texture
Share your thoughts
I don't have this specific shoe, but wanted to give some praise to Tubbs for customer service. I've got a 2004 model Altitude series shoe, and the binding broke and needed replacement. That specific binding was no longer available (not surprising), but they said a newer model binding would be able to be retrofit onto the shoe. They sent me the bindings for FREE!!! This was completely unexpected for something so old, and I would have happily paid for them. This is just awesome customer service to stand behind your product like this...and I'll definitely be buying Tubbs for my wife, as well as recommending to others.
Great all rounders
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are great all conditions snow shoes. Heel risers work great for the steeper terrain and the bindings are fantastic: super easy in and out with just a single clip buckle. Good traction on the icier stuff and good float for the softer stuff.
Comfort and Control
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
If you are looking for a lightweight, durable and comfortable snowshoe, these are them! The bindings are easy to get in and out of. The crampons are made from carbon steel which offers premium durability that grip ice and hard snow.
Tubbs Wilderness Series Snowshoe - Men's
I was really happy with these. They went up and downhill really well, hardly ever kicked snow back at me, and I was never hitting my ankles or stepping on top of them.
Tubbs Wilderness Snowshoe
These snowshoes are great all around snowshoes. the heel raiser works great when climbing steeper slopes. They don't seem to slip at all. The 180 degree pro binding works great. You can get in and out of the bindings very fast. One buckle and your in. When you get the bindings fit to your boots you don't have to adjust anything just slip your foot in and you walking. Great snowshoe for not a big dent in your wallet.