Tubbs Timberline Snowshoe
It's like you're walking on snow ... because you are.
The landscape is covered in a blanket of snow. And whether you're an avid hiker or you just need to make sure your dog gets enough exercise during the chilly months, the Tubbs Timberline Snowshoe can help.
- ArcTec Plus and TriTec deck materials resist damage from rocks and vegetation while providing float in soft snow
- Large western frames help reduce the amount of snow that collects on the back and virtually eliminate heel-clank (shoes hitting at the back) while you hike
- ReAct bindings use an easy-to-use Cinch Pull to make getting in and out easy and feature Control Wings to help stabilize your feet
- Rotating toe cords on the bindings allow the heels to drop and shed snow to reduce fatigue promote more efficient strides
- Carbon-steel toe crampons feature both forward- and rear-facing teeth to provide reliable hold for ascents, descents, and traverses (going sideways across the slope)