- Community Images
If you feign a painful grimace, you'll look hardcore.
What's more mountain-manly than the durable Tubbs Men's Mountaineer Snowshoe, with beastly features like Anaconda and Python crampons for venomous bite into slick steeps? With a snowshoe this gnarly, you don't have to tell anyone that it also comforts and coddles with its light weight, soft decking, impact-easing frame, and shock-absorbing articulation. Your secret's safe, tough guy.
- Pro-Step frame features a continuous bend with longer, lower rise for optimal flotation, lower nose that packs easily, and impact-reducing upturned tail
- R2 Revolution Response absorbs shock with lateral flex and quick side-slope responsiveness; full-step rotation sheds snow for ultimate crampon bite
- Asymmetric ActiveFit binding features control wings that center the heel and padded midfoot that gives a custom fit without pressure points
- Razor-sharp Anaconda toe crampon boasts eight constant-contact carbon steel teeth; Python heel crampon delivers downhill braking
- SoftTec decking is durable, lightweight for optimal float, smooth, and soft
- ActiveLift 19-degree binding powers up steep terrain with a strain- and fatigue-reducing heel lift that easily pulls up or folds down