- Detail Images
Feel the flex.
- Flex Tail absorbs shocks and provides a more natural-feeling transition between heel-strike and toe-off
- Slimmer Flex Tail design enhances maneuverability, allows for a more natural stride, and improves performance on ice and hardpack
- Torsion Deck features a forgiving torsional flex to maximize comfort and traction on uneven terrain
- Soft strike heel pad absorbs shocks and reduces stress on muscles and joints
- 3D-Curved traction rails allow for better grip over uneven and icy terrain
- Women-specific QuickFlex binding system helps center your boot, and a dual-pull strap makes entry and exit a cinch
- Rotating toe cord system allows the snowshoe tail to drop and shed snow with each step, thereby reducing the amount of energy you expend over time
Share your thoughts
Great for beginners
I guide snowshoe tours in the Wasatch Mountains in these and I've been pretty impressed. I like the plastic flex so much more than an aluminum frame and they are MUCH lighter than any aluminum shoe. The binding system is quick and easy and the cleats are effective. These are great for beginners. I'd recommend these or the MSR Evos, which have much burlier cleats than these Tubbs.
Tubbs Wm's Flex ESC Snowshoe
For new snowshoers and those looking for more comfort on their snowshoe excursions, the FLEX ESC offers the perfect opportunity for value-conscious buyers to have all the technical advancements found in the FLEX Series at an affordable price. WIth the FLEX Tail, 3-D Curved Traction Rails, and the QuickFLEX binding, the FLEX ESC has it all.