Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking Snowshoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
A winter trekking kit for rolling terrain.
- Flex Tail absorbs shocks and provides a more natural-feeling transition between heel-strike and toe-off
- Flex Tail design enhances maneuverability, allows for a more natural stride, and improves performance on ice and hardpack
- Torsion Deck features a forgiving torsional flex to maximize comfort and traction on uneven terrain
- Soft strike heel pad absorbs shocks and reduces stress on muscles and joints
- 3D-Curved traction rails allow for better grip over uneven and icy terrain
- QuickFlex binding system helps center your boot, and a dual-pull strap makes entry and exit a cinch
- Rotating toe cord system allows the snowshoe tail to drop and shed snow with each step, thereby reducing the amount of energy you expend over time
- Item #TUB0078
- Q & A
Still have them.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My first snow shoes, and I still have them after ... how many years has it been.... four years? Anyway, I haven't had any reason or desire to replace them, so they must be pretty solid. Also these poles are still in circulation and are my go-to pole for most situations. Its a pretty good entry-level deal.
Tubbs Fex ESC Snowshoe
For new snowshoers and those looking for more comfort on their snowshoe excursions, the FLEX ESC offers the perfect opportunity for value-conscious buyers to have all the technical advancements found in the FLEX Series at an affordable price. WIth the FLEX Tail, 3-D Curved Traction Rails, and the QuickFLEX binding, the FLEX ESC has it all.
just wondering about the difference of the...
just wondering about the difference of the back of the snow shoe v shaped version or the rounded is onw better than the other
Hey Lana, the difference is basically in what you are going to be using it for... snowshoes only need a specific shape if you are using them for running (pointed tail helps prevent snow from kicking up), etc...