Don't be intimidated about becoming a river rat. Dive right in with this affordable, sturdy, versatile inflatable.
- Heavy-duty PVC outershell, double top-stitched seams, and 20-gauge vinyl bladders mean you can bump into rocks without fear of reprisals
- Extra wide and stable construction all but eliminates the possibility of rolling and makes the kayak an excellent choice for those new to paddling
- Large size accommodates a long day's worth of gear or light overnight gear needs
- Boat can handle a load capacity of up to 325 pounds
- Self-bailing floor means your boat won't get bogged down or swamped when water splashes in
- Seat is removable and adjustable
- Boat stands up to light-to-moderate whitewater rapids and handles decently on flatwater too
- Deflated boat packs into a carrying bag (sold separately), fits in your car trunk, and weighs 40 pounds
Share your thoughts
Great Introduction to Kayaking
This boat provides a great way to enter the world of whitewater kayaking. It's very maneuverable, stable and light. It's made of very durable material which does quite well at bouncing off rocks (and I've bounced off a few). As far as inflatable duckies go, this boat is a classic.
light and great value
I've paddled a number of other inflatables. The tomcat is by far the lightest, which is great for portages. Overall whitewater performance rates 4 of 5. Seems plenty durable after 1 year of use even though its an inexpensive boat and light weight.