Get down with the Super Down.
While the Trew Men's Super Down Vest won't give you immediate super powers, it does assure super-human warmth and style. Designed to be layered under a jacket or worn on its lonesome, the Super Down Vest boasts a lightweight, yet hardy ripstop exterior and a ruff-inspired insulated collar. The ethically-sourced down is procured from Poland and features a hydrophobic coating that not only increases loft retention, but also keeps you warm—even when wet. Two hand warmer pockets and chest pocket keep valuables and necessities, like lip balm, wallet, and snacks, close at hand, while the two-point adjustment hem prevents cold drafts from sneaking their way into your base layers. Not to mention, the Super Down Vest comes with its own stuff sack, which is ultra convenient for traveling.
- Lightweight vest that's ideal for layering or wearing as outer layer
- 850-fill down is treated with water-resistant coating
- Highly breathable and compressible
- Ruff-inspired collar and two-point adjustable hem for warmth retention
- Hand warmer pockets and chest pocket keep necessities safe
- Stuff sack included for travel convenience
- Item #TRW000Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
has a nice tall collar that keeps the wind and snow out.