- Detail Images
When rains blow sideways and slushy snow builds up, step into the warm shelter of your Tretorn Women's Kelly Vinter Boots. These rubber boots combine the classic look of rain boots with a high-tech insole and super-cozy microfleece linings for total comfort and warmth.
- Natural PVC-free rubber uppers keep your feet, ankles, and lower legs dry in even the heaviest precipitation
- Soft microfleece linings add wintertime warmth and feel cozy next to your skin
- Light, durable, and Earth-friendly ecoOrthoLite insoles manages moisture, cushion your feet with spring-back technology, and inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Rubber outsoles give you traction on slippery surfaces and absorb shock for a smoother ride
Share your thoughts
Good shoes for wet winter travel
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I ordered a size up they fit very comfortably. They're soft,warm , comfy and stylish. Unfortunately they like most rubber boots have little ventilation. I know for a fact nothing gets into these boots but if you wear them all day. Ur feet will definitely sweat and in Chicago this winter standing in sweaty shoes is not a good idea. I love these boots but I'm trying to figure out how to keep from sweating in them. Bags, thin socks, no socks, thick boot socks... Do let me know if you guys figure something out about that.
Runs very small
- Gender: Female
Got my normal size and was barely able to get them on. Order a size up - unfortunately, they didn't have a larger size for me.