- Detail Images
The Tretorn Men's Abisko Boots blend classic work-boot style with comfort-boosting tech to give you a great look and a great feel. Wear these boots when fall rains and winter snows start falling on your daily commute.
- Rubber and water-resistant leather uppers seal out moisture to keep your feet dry
- Elastic gore panels allow for flexible comfort
- Boiled wool lining holds back the cold so your feet stay warm
- EcoOrthoLite insoles cushion your feet, encourage free air flow, and inhibit odor-causing microbes while taking advantage of planet-friendly materials
- Rubber lower shell keep your feet dry if you accidentally drop into a puddle
- Rubber sole with rugged traction helps you keep your footing on slippery surfaces
Share your thoughts
Tretorn Abisko Boot - Men's
how is the sizing? i am usually a 10 or...
how is the sizing? i am usually a 10 or 10.5 depending on the maker
the Tretorn Abisko Boot fits just a hair on the larger side. I would recommend a size 10US if that is the smaller size he has worn in the past.
Are these boots zero drop? I can't quite...
Are these boots zero drop? I can't quite tell.
It is rare for us to talk about concepts like "zero drop" outside the realm of running shoes because the amount of drop is relatively inconsequential to the performance of these shoes. Nonetheless, I did some research and it looks like there is a few millimeters of drop (approx 5mm) in the Tretorn Abisko.