The balance between too much shoe and too little.
Instead of choosing between a clunky trail runner and a foot-bruising minimalist shoe, simply lace up the TrekSta Men's Sync Trail Running Shoe. The foot-cradling NestFIT last and ultralight EVA midsole keep comfort at a premium while the low-drop design and IST sole provide the ground feel and feedback you're looking for to attack variable terrain with speed and confidence.
- Mesh uppers are highly breathable and quick drying for warm-weather comfort
- Advanced NestFIT last accounts for every contour in the human foot and uses specific upper, insole, midsole, and outsole designs to provide an unrivaled fit and pressure-free support
- NestFIT also lets your toes spread out naturally for better balance and less crowding
- EVA insole uses three different densities of EVA polymer to cushion strategic impact zones and to support your arch
- Ultralight EVA midsole absorbs the shock of rough terrain and provides a stable foundation
- Low heel-toe drop (4mm) and the IST sole provide good ground feel and feedback for enhanced agility
- Outsole has a slight heel and forefoot rocker that eases the impact of initial foot strike
- Hypergrip outsole ensures a secure grip on a wide range of terrain
Share your thoughts
TrekSta Sync Trail Running Shoe - Men's
TrekSta Sync Trail Runner
Just a heads up about a couple fit issues with this shoe. Sizing runs large so you'll need to order a half size smaller than what you normally wear. I wear a 9.5 in every other type of shoe and had to exchange these for a 9.0 which fit perfectly.
I also had issues with the heel slipping and just couldn't get a good lock to keep the heel cup in place. My heel slipped in and out and wore blisters on the backs of my heels after only a few miles. So I would recommend taking some extra time to try these on and make sure you don't have this problem. If these shoes fit your feet and you don't get a ton of heel friction, it could be an excellent shoe for rocky and technical terrain.