- Detail Images
Charm your toes into tacking on that extra three-mile spur.
Built with a Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof breathable protection and a Boa lacing system for ultimate fit and convenience, the TrekSta Kobra II GTX Trail Running Shoe helps turn a muddy slog into a luxurious trail run. The icing on the cake—or, actually the foundation of the fit—is the innovative NestFIT system that cradles your foot's contours and gives you that 'aahh' feeling every time you slip the Kobra II on.
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane keeps you dry through wet and muddy conditions and allows moisture to escape
- Highly breathable synthetic upper with wicking lining keeps your toes cool and dries quickly
- Unique NestFit construction means that the shoe's upper, last, insole, midsole, and outsole all 'nest' perfectly with each other for a precise fit
- Boa lacing system with a new, improved L4 reel provides a comfortable, even fit across the instep, locks down the heel with just the turn of a dial, and won't loosen up as you run
- Lightweight EVA midsole and triple-density EVA insole add plenty of cushioning and support for the long road ahead
- TPU heel counter dials in extra protection and torsional stability without affecting the shoe's overall flex
- Snakeskin rand and rubber toe bumper protect the shoe and your foot from trail debris
- IceLock HyperGrip outsole provides traction over ice, snow, and other slippery terrain and sheds mud easily
Share your thoughts
Does treksta sell just a single shoe? I...
Does treksta sell just a single shoe? I have a foot that is a size and half bigger then the other(military accident) and i would hate to have to buy 2 sets of shoes.
I would contact the company via phone, talk to a real person. A lot of companies will sell you offset sizes for an extra charge (usually ~$25).
I had the V1 version of this shoe and one of the seems failed. The Pacific Northwest based company was very helpful and did a trouble free swap with a new model. They stand by there stuff.
That being said the current version is an amazing show and all the initial problems seem to be gone. They are simply the best trail shoe I have ever owned.
Second Day Failure :(
Let me start and say that these are very confortable shoes, and they fit well and look cool. However after wearing them one day in the yard and around the house I went for a brisk hike with a friend, and about 2 miles into a 4 mile hike, i steped on a pile of rocks and slipped down a bit and the BOA lacing wheel up by the tongue just popped right off, leaving me with a few very small parts and no way to tighten my shoe. I had to walk 2 miles with my foot flying around in the shoe, very uncomfortable. I would have expected a trail running shoe to be able to handle the obstacles you might find on a trail. Who knows maybe this is a freak accident , but i do know that my laces wouldnt break the second time i wear the shoes. I am going to return them and find some with some thing a little less technical, sometimes less really is more... Dissappointed to say the least.