- Detail Images
The trail is calling.
- Unique NestFit construction means that shoe's upper, last, insole, midsole, and outsole all 'nest' perfectly with each other for a supremely precise fit wit
- Highly breathable synthetic upper keeps your toes cool and dries quickly
- From mud to ice to snow, IceLock HyperGrip outsole provides traction over a wide variety of slippery terrain
- TPU heel counter dials in extra protection and torsional stability without affecting the shoe's overall flex
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought these shoes to wear everyday, not for running. I wear them for over 12hrs at work. So far I am very pleased with them. I normally have to wear an insert for my arch in most shoes but not these. They support my feet very nicely and are very comfortable. As for the size I would say true to size, but I wear thick socks, if you wear thin socks I would probably get a 1/2 size smaller. I liked these shoes so much I told my husband to buy a pair, and he also is very happy with them.