Contoured for comfort and outfitted for the wettest weather.
Amid a dizzying array of outdoor footwear options, the Men's Edict GTX Trail Running Shoe stands out because of TrekSta's single-minded mission to craft a trail running shoe with unrivaled support and comfort. TrekSta's unique Nest Fit was crafted by measuring and mapping the contours of over 20,000 different feet, resulting in a last that wraps around your foot with a glove-like fit. Additionally, the waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane shrugs off wet weather and soggy trails to keep your foot dry, so point yourself towards the woods and start running.
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane breathes away moisture from the inside and shields your foot from external moisture and precipitation
- Nest Fit last gives the upper a shape that mirrors the contact points and curve of your toes and forefoot to provide a glove-like, no-chafe fit
- Synthetic upper sheds water, snow, and mud quickly
- Rubber overlay increase the durability of the upper while protecting your foot from abrasion and hazards on the trail
- Insole matches the curves and contour of the bottom of your foot thanks to triple-density EVA material
- Midsole uses variable-density cushioning to absorb shock so you hardly notice rough trail conditions
- Sole has slight heel and forefoot rocker to encourage foot roll to ease initial foot strike against the ground
- Outsole has an aggressive tread profile that digs into hard or loose trail surfaces for superior traction