TrekSta Assault GTX Hiking Boot - Women's
- Detail Images
The muddy, icy trail just met its match.
For a comfortable hiker that's not afraid to get down and dirty, take a gander at the Treksta Women's Assault GTX Hiking Boot. Built with a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane and an ultra-tacky outsole, the Assault has the tools you need to motor through nasty conditions but with the looks, feel, and performance of an agile hiking shoe.
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane keeps you dry through wet and muddy conditions and allows foot sweat and moisture to escape
- Unique NestFit construction means that shoe's upper, last, insole, midsole, and outsole all 'nest' perfectly with each other for a supremely precise fit
- Highly breathable synthetic upper keeps your toes cool and dries quickly
- From mud to ice to snow, IceLock HyperGrip outsole provides traction over a wide variety of slippery terrain
- Molded leather heel system lends extra protection and torsional stability without affecting the boot's overall flex
- Lightweight EVA midsole and triple-density EVA insole add plenty of cushioning and support for the long road ahead