Even though the TRAVELCHAIR Big Bubba Chair was designed for camping comfort, don't be surprised if it ends up becoming a permanent fixture in your living room. The contoured pillow and adjustable footrest allow you to fully recline and snooze the day away while the drink holder keeps a cold beverage close at hand.
- Durable steel legs and ripstop nylon at stress points support a maximum capacity of 300 pounds
- Sling seat design follows the contours of your body for comfort
- Adjustable and removable footrest allows you to kick back and snooze
- Adjustable contoured pillow supports your head and neck
- Integrated drink holder keeps a beverage close at hand
- Included carry case allows for easy transport
Share your thoughts
WEATHER RESISTANT BS
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
IT SITS U DOWN COMFORTABLY BUT IT HAS A PROBLEM WITH WEATHER, ITS CHANGING COLOR DO TO PRECIPITATION. RECOMMEND BRINGING IT INSIDE WHEN NOT USING IT.
Do not buy this chair
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I had two of these that I purchased from an outdoor store. The first one broke at the attachment point where the footrest screws into the chair foot. I exchanged it for another one and the second one broke in the exact same place. I called the company to see if I could get a replacement part but they did not even have the courtesy to return my call. Luckily, the store where I bought the chairs gave me a full refund. BTW, I am well below the rated weight capacity for this chair.