Whether you're keen on stick-clipping the first two bolts for safety or you just want to work out the first few moves without no-fall pressure, grab the Trango Beta Stick Compact. The telescoping design collapses to just over two feet for easy packing and extends to nine feet when you need to stick-clip the first couple of draws. Plus, the included brush securely attaches to the stick so you can prep all the holds before sending and clean off the tick marks when you're done.
- Telescoping design extends to 9 feet and collapses to 27 inches for easy packing
- Biner attachment allows you to easily hang draws
- Security strap allows you to rodeo clip the rope
- Included brush attaches to the security strap for cleaning holds
- Included keeper cord allows you to hang the stick from a pack or harness
Share your thoughts
Can you unclip draws with this like with...
Can you unclip draws with this like with the Trango Squid - UnClip Stick?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This thing is awesome. Best head design for clipping, and nice with the toothbrush as well; plus it folds up small enough that it's super easy to carry around anywhere.
Take it everywhere
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Beta Stick Compact is what made me start carrying a stick clip. It packs up so small that you can fit it inside some packs, and easily strap it to the outside on anything. Its long enough to clip the 2nd bolt on some climbs, and I've even tagged it up to stick clip through the crux of a new project. Its a rad tool.