- Detail Images
- Community Images
- Serrated, three-inch blade offers superb cutting action for cord or wood
- Mini-pliers include wire cutter for clipping cords or smaller, tougher items
- Flat and Philips screwdriver bits and socket let you do last-minute maintenance on camp equipment
- Thumb grooves offer unparalleled grip and traction
- Stainless boot/belt flip allows for easy carrying
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a great knife to carry with you wherever you may need to go.
The pliers are small and a little flimsy but if you are in a pinch for em, they are there. Knife is super sharp and held up very well over the last 4 months or so. I do have to agree with the review below, one of the bits fell out and was gone in the first few days.
How do you switch out the screwdriver bits...
How do you switch out the screwdriver bits on this thing? First off, I just got mine out of the package and the spare bit fell right out of little compartment so I know the thing's going to get lost in no time. Secondly, I can't figure out how to take out the bit that's alredy installed in the tip of the handle. Can someone help me with this?