Tomahawk Warbag Down Jacket - Men's
- Detail Images
This means war.
The Tomahawk Warbag Down Jacket is ready to do battle with bad winter weather. From its waterproof breathable ripstop nylon fabric and down insulation to its stow-away storm skirt and mesh-lined, zippered vents, the Warbag will take down everything that Old Man Winter can throw at you.
- 15K/12,000 g/m waterproof breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Down insulation helps your body regulate its temperature naturally
- Nylon ripstop fabric for added durability
- Fixed hood seals in warmth and protects your dome from falling snow
- Mesh-lined vents allow you to dump heat quickly without becoming bulky
- Stow-away storm skirt seals out snow and gets out of the way when you don't need it
- Critical seams taped to reinforce typical waterproofing weak areas
Share your thoughts
not for backpacking
Too heavy for backpacking, 45 oz on my scale but I love the idea of waterproof down jacket.
Best Puffy I've Ever Owned
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the zippered venting in the jacket. Awesome purchase!