- Detail Images
Civilization isn't always convenient.
- 20K/18,000 g/m waterproof breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Fixed hood seals in warmth and protects your dome from falling snow
- Mesh-lined vents allow you to dump heat quickly without becoming bulky
- Stow-away storm skirt seals out snow and gets out of the way when you don't need it
- Chest pocket for easy access to essentials
- Fully taped seams reinforce waterproofing weak areas
Share your thoughts
Durable, Waterproof and Stylin'
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is one of the most durable and waterproof jackets I have owned. The fabric is very abrasion resistant and I used this in wet Washington building and hiking jumps and never got wet. The vents allow for great breathability and the fit is a bit relaxed which is great for layering.