For truly classic style at an unbeatable price, turn to the Timex Weekender Full-Size Slip-Thru Watch. The low-profile nylon strap fits snugly around your wrist while the 30-meter water resistance and signature Indiglo nightlight ensure performance at any time of the day in any weather condition.
- 24-hour time markers help ensure punctuality
- Durable nylon strap lends a casual utilitarian look
- 30-meter water resistance provides reliable performance in wet weather
- Indiglo nightlight makes for easy viewing in low light
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I ordered this watch because it is simple, clean and looks good. I am very pleased with the quality and look. The band is preppy, and very comfortable. I like the watch because it is not as obtrusive as most watches these days.
This is a nice and classic watch. I got this watch for the face size. It's a good size, not one of those huge faces that only look good if you have big wrists. The blue second hand is a nice touch.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have a thin wrist and always feel like watches I wear are a bit too bulky. This one is very low profile and comfortable. The backlight is surprisingly bright as well. Its an inexpensive way to get me to wear something other than my heart rate monitor out to dinner.