GPS-enabled for real-time pace, distance, and heart rate.
Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to endurance training, and the Timex Ironman Run Trainer 2.0 with GPS and HRM keeps data in adequate supply. The quick and reliable GPS signal displays real-time distance, pace, and speed while the heart rate monitor allows you to target your ideal exertion level. The desktop device agent allows you to customize settings via computer, and the free online training log allows you to easily review your map and performance data.
- High-resolution display with an intuitive menu makes the watch easy to operate
- Displays real-time distance, pace, speed, and heart rate
- Fast and reliable GPS signal powered by SiRFstarIV technology
- Records up to 15 workouts with dated summary
- 100-lap chronograph with two- or three-line display records lap times
- Pace, speed, and distance vibrating or audible alerts help you stay on track
- Hydration and nutrition alerts remind you to refuel when needed
- Interval timer can be based on speed or distance
- Customizable alarm with backup keeps you on schedule
- Indiglo nightlight and 50-meter water resistance ensure reliable performance at all times and in all weather conditions
- Desktop device agent allows you to adjust and customize settings with your computer
- Free access to online training log for reviewing your map and performance data
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 8-hours of life when in full GPS mode
- Compatible with Timex ANT+ foot pod (sold separately) which wirelessly transmits pace, distance, and running cadence data