Fully-featured, easy-to-read, and sized just for the fairer gender of endurance athletes.
A smaller, sleeker shape makes the Ironman 30-Lap Watch ideal for female runners, bikers, or swimmers. This Timex timepiece features all the lap, chronograph, and alarm features you need for precise tracking of your time when you're on the move, and it's tough enough for training indoors or outdoors. A quick press of a button activates the backlight so you can read the watch face at dusk, dawn, or at night.
- 100-hour chronograph shows laps (counter up to 99) and splits, and stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap, and total segment time
- Memory allows for on-the-fly recall of up to 30 previous laps
- Interval training has two interval timers that you can set for up to 24 hours in either countdown/stop or countdown/repeat mode
- Three customizable alarms with daily, weekday, weekend, and weekly options
- Two time zone settings for travel
- Display uses an all-day white background for easy reading at any time of day
- Indiglo backlight illuminates the watch face with a press of any button when in Night-Mode feature
- Top pusher button makes for easy lap and split option operation
- Resin strap is highly durable and features a pre-curved shape for comfort
Share your thoughts
Works well so far, looks good
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought for wife a couple months ago. No complaints, she loves the features, nothing broken or leaking. So far, looking like a hero. I hope Timex doesn't let me down in a few months.
ironman watch sinks!
I bought 3 of these watches last year for my granddaughters. One leaked after a few months, water in the watch face. The second one fell apart, the watch came out of the bracelet and was lost. The third is still functioning. Not good odds. This model has seriously declined in quality.