Timex Expedition Field Chrono Watch
When did watches stop being tools and start becoming fashion statements? Keep track of the time with a watch your grandpa would actually recognize as a watch with the Timex Expedition Field Chrono Watch. It has a genuine leather strap for a comfortable feel and a classic look, and the hard mineral glass crystal face resists unsightly scratches so it stands up to abuse. A triple chronograph lets you keep time up to 1/20th of a second for when you need to be extremely precise, and an Indiglo backlight helps you keep an eye on the time even in the dark.
- Mineral glass crystal face is scratch-resistant to keep it looking clean and clear
- Leather strap is comfortable and durable
- Chronograph measures up to 1/20th of a second for precise timekeeping
- Quartz analog movement ensures accurate time
- Indiglo night-light helps you read the time in low light
- Date feature helps you keep track of what day it is
- Water resistant up to 100 meters so you don't have to be afraid to get it wet
Share your thoughts
Sophisticated watch for a great price.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is the first watch I have truly loved. It is incredibly stylish, functional, and durable.