Log your fitness goals.
An essential training companion, the Timex Cycle Trainer 2.0 Bike Computer with GPS and HRM offers performance and comfort with next-generation style. This innovative tool uses GPS to accuracy record and display data so you know you're in your target zone and can review it later at home on your PC or Mac.
- SiRFstarIII GPS Technology ensures accurate speed, Distance, and Lat/Long Data
- Flex Tech Digital 2.4 HRM Sensor features a soft strap for comfort
- Compatible with ANT+ sensors for wireless data transmission
- Download data online to a free log powered by Training Peaks
- Stem and handlebar mount compatibility
- Cadence sensor available separately
- Five customizable screens
Share your thoughts
Cadence says no, ANT+ compatible. Does...
Cadence says no, ANT+ compatible. Does that mean I can use an ANT+ speed/cadence device (like Garmin's) and it'll display cadence?
Oh wait Nevermind it does
Yes, per DC Rainmaker review located here: