- Community Images
Make sure you have the essentials with you.
- Low-profile stretch padded laptop compartment holds most 15-inch laptops without taking up a lot of space in the main compartment
- External zip pockets give you easy access to your daily essentials
- Internal organization pockets keep accessories and gadgets from bumping around the main compartment
- Side stretch pocket holds your U-lock or water bottle
- Secret zip pocket on back panel secures your valuables
- Vista loop holds a bike light to improve your visibility on your commute
- TPU base improves durability and water-resistance
- On-strap bottle opener makes you popular at impromptu parties
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This backpack is amazing, I highly recommend it. The backpack has a sweet design thats compact and offers a ton of space to pack stuff. The laptop compartment is great for Ipads and Laptops of course. The backpack also has some great pockets to put stuff as well as a secret pocket located on the back of the bag. The bottom compartment holds computer cables and cables in general perfectly I highly recommend this bag for this for city use or work use, I would not recommend this for outdoor activities due to its lack of sports related features.