The Timbuk2 Moto Laptop Backpack is to your daily bike commute as a front door is to your house. Designed specifically for pedal-pushing travelers, the Moto boasts a ventilated and trampoline-inspired suspension system that keeps the pack raised up and off your back to prevent that swampy, Everglades look upon reaching the office. Roll-top construction discourages wayward precipitation and puddle splashes from getting the best of your valuables, and a myriad of internal pockets (including a padded laptop sleeve) keeps your work papers and clothes well-organized. Additionally, the Moto features quick-release shoulder straps that allow you to access the contents, without actually having to take the pack off—which is awfully convenient when you have to quickly access your rain jacket in the event that the skies open up unexpectedly.
- Best suited for pedal-pushing commuters
- 26L volume capacity for work clothes, laptop, and project papers
- Myriad of pockets that accommodate maximum organization
- Roll-top closure offers water resistance
- Adjustable shoulder straps and trampoline-inspired support system
- Item #TBK004L