- Detail Images
That'll be all, George.
- Swing-Around side access lets you grab your 17-inch laptop from the padded compartment without taking off your pack
- Redesigned ergonomic shoulder straps offer a truer, more comfortable fit than ever
- Easy-access ‘command center’ pocket on front organizes all your work and study essentials
- Dedicated power brick makes it easy to take your office on the road
- Side grab handles let you carry the Hal briefcase-style
- Accessory loops on shoulder straps let you attach cellphone holder, bottle opener, keys
Share your thoughts
Perfect College Backpack
I bought this bag about a month ago to use at college. I was attracted to just how different it looked from all the other backpacks on the market. When it arrived I was a little shocked at how big it was but I have now found it to be an excellent size. The backpack comes with many usefull compartments. I have found that the side zippered pocket fits a water bottle, sunglasses, and car keys very easily. One of my favorite features on the H.A.L is the laptop compartment with side access. It makes it super easy to get your laptop in and out as quick as possible. I would recommend this bag to anyone looking for a very functional and stylish backpack.