- Highly durable ballistic nylon shell fends off abrasion on the outside and inside a TPU liner provides waterproof protection
- CAM shoulder strap buckle uses a memory adjust design so you can set one length for riding your bike and then quickly adjust to a longer length for walking aroud
- Dedicated laptop pocket has protective high-density foam lining to keep your tablet computer or laptop safe
- Internal pockets give you space to organize your small essentials and a place to clip your keys
Share your thoughts
To the hospital and back
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this pack almost exclusively going to work and back. It is nice because it fits perfectly into my hospital locker (BONUS). It straps nice to my body ( bought one of those chest strap accessories which cinches it tightly to my body when I am rushing to work. The padded Laptop casing is very nice and it fits my mac perfectly. I wish it had a little bit more room for my lunch and what not, but with what space it does have it is perfect. Aside from that I love this bag and will continue using it my 3 work days a week!