Select your style & size:Select options
For your multifaceted lifestyle.
While retro-inspired packs may be all the rage at the moment, your life requires a bag that will endure your demanding lifestyle as well as fast-fashion trends. Introducing: the Timbuk2 Facet Gist Pack. With its tenacious, Cordura fabric exterior and mid-century mod-inspired silhouette, it's no surprise that this pack is part of the To Be Honest urban commuter series from Timbuk2.
The Facet Gist isn't just a pretty face; its myriad of commuter-friendly features range from the designated bike light loop to the U-lock friend slip pockets. The top-loading design and 14-liter size make it easy to accommodate a change of clothes, lunch, and work necessities, while the designated laptop sleeve fits up to a 15-inch computer. A zippered side pocket keeps valuables safe, and a top lid pocket provides extra storage for items like your removable hard drive. Not to mention, reflective zipper pulls offer added visibility in low-light scenarios.
- A bipedal and pedal-pushing backpack for the urban commuter
- Rugged Cordura fabric exterior withstands demands of daily life
- Top-loading construction accommodates necessities
- Bike light loop and U-lock friendly side slip pockets
- Reflective zipper adds visibility
- Part of the To Be Honest commuter series from Timbuk2
- Item #TBK003V