- Detail Images
No one has to know that you don't even have a driver's license, let alone know how to fly a plane.
- Durable ballistic grade nylon shell fabric stands up to years of wear and tear
- Sturdy telescopic handle and a removable, skate-board-inspired wheel system make navigating the airport a cinch
- A separate compartment lets you quarantine smelly shoes and dirty clothes
- Clam shell construction makes for easy packing
- Multiple organizer pockets give your travel documents a home
- Multiple grab straps make for easy retrieval from overhead bins
Share your thoughts
Perfect Carry On Bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Recently purchased the Med bag and was mildly concerned if it was too big to be considered as a carry on, to my supprise it is the exact size for a carry on for planes per Delta standards. It will however have to be gate checked for smaller flights. Timbuk2 makes great products and would highly recommend!!
Perfect Short Term Travel bag
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Clam-shell design is great to pack my suits separate from the rest of my gear. Med is carry on sized so no need to worry about lost baggage. Perfect size for my 4 day trip to Europe. Picked it up from Backcountry on sale, rec'd quickly. Highly recommend.
Great carry on!
I was surprised to see my favorite bag with only 2/5 stars so I felt inclined to leave a review. This is a terrific carry on. It will fit well in almost all overhead compartments. The wheels are skateboard wheels so they are easily replaceable if broken (or easily removed if the situation calls for it). It wheels great and the handle is plenty strong.
The bag has a completely awesome pocket that is accessible from the outside of the bag that is just large enough for toiletries. This is very convenient for the impending TSA violation of your privacy.
The Co-Pilot, your partner in adventure.
does anyone know if the Medium size fits...
does anyone know if the Medium size fits in overhead compartments? Reviews on Amazon seem to be mixed wrt this question.
It should fit. Delta's official dimensions are 22" x 14" x 9". So it's .6" big on one side, but will likely work if not over-stuffed. Of course that is for the full size compartments on larger planes. Commuter planes usually have smaller compartments and you may need to "gate check" it.
Yes, fits easily, no worries