- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane locks out moisture while still allowing water vapor to pass through
- Trail Wave technology uses a wave-shaped mid- and outsole to provide enhanced traction and energy-dispersing cushion on uneven terrain
- OrthoLite foam insole provides added cushion underfoot and maximum comfort on rough terrain
- Green Rubber outsole is made from 42-percent recycled rubber to help preserve the very trails and landscape on which it helps provide traction
Share your thoughts
So far so good
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Comfortable, supportive, dry...I don't really have anything negative to say. I've been wearing them for a couple weeks now. They don't breathe much, but I expected that with Goretex. Size doesn't seem odd. I wear a US 9.5 in Merrell, and these 9.5 fit the same. Great shoe!
Used these while hiking in Yellowstone and we went on easy hikes and more moderate hikes and they were great the entire time. Paired with a smart wool sock and no blisters or pinching. They will be my new go to hiking and walking shoes. I even tried them out by the river and they kept my feet nice and dry the whole time. Love them!
I have had these for a couple of weeks now and have hiked in cold rain as well as hot dry weather and really like these. They breath pretty well for a waterproof shoe, they keep my feet totally dry. My only complaint is that they run a bit small. I usually wear a 7 in every shoe but these are a little snug, the 7.5 was a bit too big so I stuck with the 7 and the more they are breaking in the better they feel so be patient and you will be very happy!