The Timberland Rudston Pull-On Waterproof Boot does more than protect your foot when it's rainy or snowy outside. This tough, premium full-grain leather boot with its 12-inch shaft and 2.5-inch heel just looks good. Period.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper for style and durability
- Pull-tabs make it easy to get in and out of the boot
- 100% recycled PET mesh lining for comfort and breathability
- Anti-fatigue leather and mesh removable footbed absorbs shock and reduces fatigue for all-day use
- Durable, 15%-recycled rubber lug outsole for traction on snow and ice
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I love these boots. They have great traction and are easy to maneuver in as long as you are used to wearing heels. The heel is thicker so you don't feel shaky. You can dress up these boots or dress them down. They are great for any outing. I wear a 7.5 in street shoes but bought a size 8 with these. At first,they were pretty tight but fit very comfortably now. I wear them as often as I can!
Wife loves them
My wife got these to add to her ever-growing winter boot collection. She loves the way they look and they offer great traction, especially for a tall heel. I don't know that "all-day use" would be possible unless you're used to wearing a fairly tall heel on a regular basis, but they are fairly comfortable for the height. They run true to size. Look great with jeans, leggings, skirts or dresses.