- Community Images
Take on winter.
The Timberland Rime Ridge waterproof breathable winter boot is built to take on the coldest temperatures and the snowiest snow. The calf-height waterproof fabric upper is supportive and lightweight, and the Primaloft insulation keeps your foot warm, even if it gets wet.
- Primaloft synthetic insulation (800g) fights cold temperatures, insulating even when wet
- Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry
- Durable fabric upper is lightweight and breathable
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole reduces fatigue
- Rubber outsole for durability
Share your thoughts
I from Russia, from Siberia this winter at us frosts 30-35 C. Boots very convenient and warm.
In the description mistake, not 800g Primaloft, and 400g Primaloft