- Detail Images
Slip out of your touring or hiking boot and into the Timberland Men's Radler Trail Mid Camp Insulated Boot, and revel in its delicious warmth and coziness. A DWR coating repels melting snow when you venture out of the yurt to gather some chopped-up wood, while the Radler's cozy Thermolite insulation keeps your feet extra toasty when you winter camp.
- Ion-mask technology by P2i repels water from the outside, stays breathable inside, and protects from stains so your foot stasy comfortable and dry, and your boot looks newer longer
- Durable, hydrophobic upper supplies lightweight support, comfort, breathability, and water-resistance
- Thermolite insulation offers lightweight warmth and freedom of movement while you winter camp
- Gripstick rubber outsole gives you improved traction and is Mountain Hardwear's stickiest proprietary rubber compound
- Green rubber outsole (made with recycled rubber compounds) furnishs traction and durability
- Zip-together design for extreme packability
- Pull tabs enable easy on after a hard day
- Cinch cord seald in warmth
Share your thoughts
I'm looking for a slip on boot. Usage will...
I'm looking for a slip on boot. Usage will be taking the the dogs for a walk in and around town and/or casual walking through anle deep snow over fields throughout winter months. Temps averaging -5 to +40 F. All winter snow conditions. Are these a good boot for my needs?