- Detail Images
Solid steps along the trail in any condition.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane seals out rain and puddles while expelling interior vapors, ensuring dryness in any condition
- Green Rubber (42% recycled rubber) outsole grips muddy switchbacks to steep, slick-rock canyons with its tough tread
- Compression-molded EVA midsole and a removable contoured sockliner support your footsteps and cushion the shock of a long, rocky trail through the mountains
- TPU shank ensures rigidity for steep, slick trails and rocky downhill sections
- Durable toe guard features climbing-grade rubber to prevent trail carnage and allow easy scrambling
- Premium leather upper withstands abuse and repels water during tough trips into the wild
Share your thoughts
Pretty robust and sturdy shoe
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This shoe has a lot of padding and insulation, and really kept my feet warm on the coldest days hiking. The outer material did start to sun fade after a few months, but these shoes are still going strong a year later.
disclaimer: I recieved these shoes to gear test.