- Detail Images
- Upper design allows water to drain and air to circulate while still providing sufficient stability for hiking or light trail running
- Quick-pull bungee cord lacing system won't untie underwater—allows you to tighten and loosen single-handed
- X-Static antimicrobial treatment to the footbeds and linings helps reduce foul odors caused by excessive moisture
- GSR (Gripstick rubber) soles feature a multi-directional sipe pattern and rubber toe bumpers to provide grip on wet rocks and protect your toes
- Nylon web heel straps let you get a snug fit to keep the shoe in place when you pull your feet out of water
Share your thoughts
My wife was VERY happy with these shoes. They are very comfortable and airy. She likes the fact they dry fast, and are comfortable to wear, while still giving the support of a tennis shoe. We use these while canoeing in the Boundry waters in Minnesota. They are a good choice. The sizing seems dead on. If You wear a 9-1/2 typically, order a 9-1/2.