- Detail Images
The sleeping bag for your foot.
After a long day of skiing or winter hiking it's nice to slide your foot into a little slice of heaven like the Timberland Women's Earthkeepers Radler Trail Mid Camp Insulated Boot. On the outside, a water-resistant coating helps this boot fend off the wetness of soggy snow and on the inside 400g of synthetic insulation provides tons of toasty warmth. Timberland's clever engineers even designed the left and right boots to zip together so you can pack this warm little number in you duffel or backpack when you head out for some winter camping.
- Synthetic upper and lining are made from fully recycled PET material that's lightweight and flexible
- PET uppers and zip-together design allow you to pack this boot easily in a backpack or duffel
- Upper is externally treated with a water-resistant technology called ion-mask to shed wet weather
- Primaloft Insulation (400g) provides enough warmth for the coldest winter weather
- Insulation is lightweight, quick-drying, and doesn't impede the boot packability
- Boot opening is lined with Re-Fleece Polartec faux shearling that's made from partially recycled material
- Footbed is soft and uses material that helps to move moisture away from the surface of your skin
- Aluminum insole board reflects the heat that your foot naturally generates
- Outsole is made of partially recycled Green Rubber that provides traction on slick, icy surfaces
Share your thoughts
these are so fun. I didn't even know they zipped together when I bought them, I was attracted to the bottom soles for walking outside in them. they zip down pretty tight & take up little room. I think they are too heavy to take backpacking [though, I would love to have them when camping, if some else wants to bring them up for me] I use them when traveling, throw them in my bag to have some comfy "slippers" at my arrival destination.