- Detail Images
A sure grip from the car to the cliff.
When the trail to access the cliff is a challenge in itself, lace up the Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Radler Approach Shoe. The EVA midsole and tough fabric plate provide enough cushion and support for the most rugged switch backs while the DWR-treated suede upper keeps you dry in wet weather. In addition to sticking to sketchy terrain like glue, the Gripstick and Green Rubber outsole is made from 42% recycled rubber.
- Suede upper is durable, comfortable, and sourced from a LWG Silver-rated tannery
- DWR-treated suede provides reliable water resistance
- PET lining is made from 100% recycled materials and breathes to keep your toes comfortable in warm weather
- Removable sock liner adds comfort underfoot
- EVA compression-molded midsole provides cushion and support for all-day comfort
- Internal fabric plate protects against sharp rocks and rugged terrain
- Rubber toe cap increases foot protection and traction on steep terrain
- Gripstick and Green Rubber outsole gives you a sure footing on rocky trails and is made from 42% recycled rubber