Made with quality full-grain leathers and eco-friendly materials, the Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Original Oxford Shoes deliver exceptional comfort and support while you kick around town. Anti-fatigue technology reduces soreness when you're on your feet all day, and eco-conscious Green and Gripstick rubber outsoles handle wet lawns and slippery leaf-covered sidewalks.
- Timberland's Earthkeeper collection uses eco-conscious materials that reduce impact on the planet while still embodying Timberland's durability and craftsmanship
- Full-grain leather uppers from an LWG Silver-rated tannery provide comfort and durability
- Recycled PET mesh lining and footbed covers (made from recycled plastic bottles) are comfortable, breathable, and environmentally conscious
- Anti-fatigue removable footbeds supply all-day comfort and support by absorbing shock and minimizing footfall pressure
- Gripstick Green rubber outsoles use recycled materials and are made with Timberland's stickiest proprietary rubber compound for sure grip
- Lace closures ensure a secure fit