$159.95 - $169.95
Inspire change one step, or boot, at a time.
Explore our supposedly green planet wearing the eco-friendly, part-recycled Timberland Earthkeepers Leather 6in Boot. Leaving no trace is good, but if you want to help change industry practice as you traverse narrow strips of wilderness, get your feet in Timberland’s Earthkeeper series.
- Lining made entirely from recycled PET prevents hundreds of plastic soda and water bottles from filling landfills
- Green Rubber outsole consists of partially recycled rubber and grips the terra firma while the mountains inspire you to change your ways
- Cow and goat skin leather tanned at an eco-friendly facility (rated by a third-party environmental group) provides a tough, water-resistant boot with a rugged look
- Smart Comfort chassis not only absorbs the shock but distributes it evenly, creating a boot with little to no pressure points
- Tall boot design with full-length organic cotton lacing protect you from ankle rolls and sprains while backpacking
- Item #TIM0050
leather, goat skin
smart comfort chassis
hiking, backpacking, casual