Good for your feet and good for the earth.
When you lace up the Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Intervale Waterproof Hiking Boot, you're making a choice that's good for your feet and the environment. The tough leather uppers and internal waterproof membrane keep your feet dry in wet weather while the EVA midsole and TPU shank provide enough support and cushion for rough terrain. Concerning the earth, the PET mesh lining, laces, and Vibram EcoStep rubber sole are all made from recycled materials.
- Leather uppers provide tough durability and waterproof protection
- Internal waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable on wet terrain
- PET mesh lining is made from 100% recycled materials and breathes to keep feet comfortable in warm weather
- Removable sock liner adds comfort underfoot
- Durable PET laces are made from 100% recycled materials
- EVA compression-molded midsole provides cushion and support for all-day comfort
- Internal TPU shank provides support and torsional rigidity for the long haul
- Vibram EcoStep rubber outsole is made from 30% recycled rubber and provides a secure grip on rough terrain