Stay light on your feet when you're hiking for the day.
Although it might appear casual on the surface, the Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Intervale Hiking Shoe has the heart of a highly capable hiker. Durable materials protect your foot from rocks and roots, the contoured fit cradles your foot with enough support for all-day hiking, and the sticky sole and stabilizing shank provide talon-like grip on the trail. Slide your foot into this lightweight hiker and leave your heavy backpacking boots behind, unless of course you're actually backpacking.
- Leather upper provides long-term durability and, once broken in, a highly personalized fit
- Mesh panels allow air to circulate through the upper to keep your foot cool
- Recycled lining dries quickly, feels smooth, and allows for ample breathability so hot, moist air can move away from your foot
- Midsole utilizes compression-molded EVA that cushions your foot and absorbs shock
- Internal TPU shank improves the torsional rigidity of the midsole and outsole so this shoe feels stable on uneven terrain
- Outsole features Timberland's stickiest recycled rubber for maximum traction
- Toe features an external, rubberized tip for toe protection and traction during approach