- Detail Images
Enjoy fast feet and dry toes when you're wearing this Gore-Tex-equipped day hiker.
Just because the trail is wet doesn't mean you have to reach for a heavy pair of backpacking boots. The Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Intervale GTX Hiking Shoe features a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane that keeps your foot dry through soggy weather. Lightweight and highly supportive, this boot cradles your foot comfortably, provides supreme traction on slippery trails, and utilizes partially recycled materials so you can feel good about the eco-friendliness of your footprint.
- Internal waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane allows sweaty moisture to escape from within while keeping your foot dry from external precipitation and wetness
- Leather upper provides long-term durability and, once broken in, a highly personalized fit
- Mesh panels allow air to circulate through the upper to keep your foot cool
- Recycled lining dries quickly, feels smooth, and allows for ample breathability so hot, moist air can move away from your foot
- Internal sockliner is contoured to match the shape of your foot, and the sockliner is removable for easy cleaning
- Midsole utilizes compression-molded EVA that cushions your foot and absorbs shock
- Internal TPU shank improves the torsional rigidity of the midsole and outsole so this shoe feels stable on uneven terrain
- Vibram EcoStep rubber outsole gives you the utmost traction on loose surfaces and packed trails
- Vibram outsole is constructed for maximum lifespan and superior durability
- EcoStep rubber is incredibly durable and made from 30% recycled materials