- Detail Images
The Timberland Earthkeepers Hookset Handcrafted Oxford Shoe is just the thing for the earth-friendly and the hot-of-foot. The organic cotton canvas upper is cool and breathes well, and the natural latex footbed and outsole absorb shock to reduce fatigue if you're on your feet all day. The Hookset even has a siped sole to keep you from hydroplaning if you're caught in a downpour.
- Super-breathable canvas upper is lightweight and promotes airflow to keep your foot dry and comfortable
- String-lasted construction for added flexibility and comfort
- 100% organic cotton upper and laces, natural latex footbed and outsole, and reclaimed scrap leather accents for earth-friendliness
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have had these shoes for about 8 months now and they show very little wear, and that is after wearing them practically everyday! i have only bought timberland boots and shoes ever since i got my first pair of boots from them. these shoes have once again proven the quality standards of Timberland. perfect shoe for just walking around
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Well by goly, they're pretty dang cool! I got these for my man, and they look sleek. He says that they're comfy, but may fit a little on the smaller end. But they look good, plus they're earth-friendly- can't beat that!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
comfortable, good weight and feel about them. only wish that they were a shade darker. overall, quality footwear