- Detail Images
From backyard decks to slick boat decks, lace up the Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Heritage Shoe for a classic look, tough durability, and all-day comfort. Rawhide laces and hand-sewn stitching lend authenticity while the Green Rubber outsole gives you a secure footing that leaves a smaller footprint on the environment.
- Nubuck leather uppers are comfortable, durable, and are sourced from a LWG Silver-rated tannery
- Rawhide laces provide a durable and secure closure
- 3/4 anti-fatigue leather covered footbed provides all day comfort and support
- Hand-sewn stitching adds durability and a bespoke look
- Green Rubber outsole is made from partially recycled rubber and has forefoot siping for improved traction in wet conditions
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I have had these shoes for a few weeks now and so far I have had no problems with them. I did have to go down a half size from my usual 10.0 in Nikes to a 9.5 since I have a narrower foot. I have taken these shoes out boating a few times and they are great. If you are looking for a nice quality pair of boating/leather shoes definitely check these out. I got the rootbeer color and it's great.