Pamper your pigs.
- Super-durable full-grain, waterproof leather upper
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort
- Removable, perforated dual-density EVA footbed for airflow and shock absorption
- Moisture-wicking textile lining keeps your foot dry and comfortable
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I bought these boots hoping they would be the "winter version" of the Chocorua Trail GoreTex boots I use on a daily basis for work. Indeed, they live up to this expectation on a daily basis working in Upstate New York as an archaeologist in adverse conditions. They are great on a 50 degree day with light socks, and on a 0 degree day with hardcore socks. You will definitely not be disappointed in their warmth, waterproofness, comfort (out of the box), and overall quality. They are worth every dollar spent!
I would like to know whether this boot...
I would like to know whether this boot is compatible with crampons?
If yes which type?
Yes it will work with strap crampons such as these, http://www.backcountry.com/black-diamond-contact-strap-crampon
Great boots. Wore them all day just out of the box. Very light, warm, and extremely comfortable. Best boots I've had in a long time.