- Detail Images
Tifosi Slope Interchangeable Sunglasses are all about performance. Interchangeable lenses allow you to adapt to changing light conditions without carrying around three pairs of sunglasses, and the tough, impact-resistant nylon frames won't shatter if the game gets rough.
- Interchangeable lenses (included) so you can customize your sunglasses to suit the lighting conditions
- Grilamid TR-90 is lightweight, resilient, and resistant to chemical and ultraviolet damage
- Hydrophilic ear and nose pads grip better when you sweat
- Smoke lens color helps on clear blue days, AC Red works for sunny-to-cloudy skies, and clear works well in low-light conditions
Share your thoughts
Sent them back
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought a pair of these, but sent them back. They felt heavy and cumbersome and as if they were sliding off my face.
I also think the quality of the optics (lenses) with Tifosi is considerably less than that of Oakley and Smith, my other go-to options.
Obviously Tifosi is less expensive than those, but with the right sale the others can be had at a good price, and I'd rather spend a bit more for better shades.
Great glasses for the $25 I paid on bonktown. They match my team cycling kit and I use them for dawn patrol rides (red), driving (gray) and night racing at the velodrome (clear). I just wish I could find some photochromatic or polarized lenses online. Oh, they are a tad bit heavier than some of the other glasses I own, if that matters.